As many of you know, Jake and Stacy Jarrell and their kids will be leaving on Sunday, September 6 for Madrid, Spain. If you watched their video on our site, then you know that they have several prayer requests and I’d like to reiterate them, so that as a community we can pray for them.
1. Help them to use their wisdom to discern how to deal with their new assignment in the world of COVID.
2. Assist them in learning a new language so as to communicate God’s goodness to people in their native tongue.
3. Help them to find a great school for their kids to attend.
4. Locating an adequate place to live while in Madrid.
5. How best to impart the word of God in this chaotic world.
We wish Jake and Stacy the very best as they embark on this new and hope-filled journey.